Great weather…but the back 9…Coot’s guys just can’t catch a break. Only two guys shot sub-40 rounds: GARRY BYRD (39) & RICK BRENNAN (38); Garry also had the low-net-score of 31 on the night.
G & G SNOW PLOW stays on top of the standings, but only by a 1/2-point over SOUTHSIDE MACHINE who swept JOEY B’s on the night.
The top five teams are starting to separate from the rest of the field with 21.5 points separating the top spot and the last spot (not currently occupied by Coot’s Cubbies but AALCO MFG.)!
There was more action on the Milestone Watch on Week 13. DAVE HEGGER got #147 and JEFF POHRER #246. But, the headline from The Watch was career-victory #150 for MATT GAGNEPAIN! Matt becomes just the 5th player in Coot history to join the elite 150-Win Club.
Here’s The Good, The Bad & The Ugly:
- THE GOOD: The food at the 19th Hole!
- THE BAD: Pairings for the Lake Tourney.
- THE UGLY: The Bull Sh!t is flying already after the Lake Tourney drawing!
The closest-to-the-pin honors went to MARTY YANICS & RUSS KLEVORN. All 3 weekly leaders for the year-end awards remained the same, but the stats have been updated:
- Sandbagger: TYLER SOLLBERGER (-3)
- Best Record: MATT GAGNEPAIN (5-1-0 .833)
- Sey Tuff Guy: GARY SCHMIDT (1-6-0 .143)
COOT SAYS: “MUST get the “Match Play” matches completed…ASAP!”