As you all know, our new home at Tapawingo National is dealing with the recent flooding situation that led the cancellation of golf on May 4th. We have a few updates on the schedule for the next couple of weeks as the course recovers and gets back on track.
Here’s what’s going to happen:
- WEEK 4 – week 4 which was originally scheduled for May 4th will be postponed and played at a later date.
- WEEK 5 – week 5 will take place on WEDNESDAY, May 10th on a makeshift 9-hole course – you should follow all schedules related to Week 5 on 5/10/17.
- WEEK 6 – week 6 will take place on WEDNESDAY, May 17th on a makeshift 9-hole course – you should follow all schedules related to Week 6 on 5/17/17.
Again, we will reschedule Week 4 to take place at a later date in the season. This date will be determined once we can get the season back on track. The schedule page has been updated to reflect all of these changes.
Here’s a few pictures from the other day as the water started to subside at Tapawingo:
If you would like to file a complaint about these changes, please visit our complaint submission page.